Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cabin In The Woods

Boy: If not for the 'noise' created by our friend, we wouldn't know much about this movie. The fact that many relate this movie to 'SAW' kind of irks me because I'm fearing I'll be watching another movie that simply focus on the gruesome scenes. 'Cabin in the Woods', who would have thought it's such a horrifying movie? Definitely not me.


To be honest, I don't know how to feel for this movie. There's a variety of scenes - some make you laugh, some make you feel disgusting and some simply just bore the crap out of you. The whole movie simply revolves around the woods. Most of the story makes complete no sense, probably it's for the sake of moving the movie on.

Gruesome scenes exist and it's pretty much lame on some portion, especially when you see a wide variety of monsters. I'm not a fan of this movie per se but for a movie with such twists, it doesn't fancy me any bit at all.

Boy's Review: 2/5
Girl's Review: 2/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com