Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Avengers



Girl: Much anticipated film for 2012! The big blockbuster which gathers the mightiest heroes, including favorites such as Captain America, Thor, Iron man and Hulk. Among all the heroes, my favourite got to be Iron Man (mostly because of the actor himself) but my personal favourite hero movie still got to be Thor. Well that's if you exclude the X-Men series.

To be honest, I was kind of afraid that it will end up disappointing us instead. Especially when there was SO MUCH expectations and hype about it since the very first day. But it's true, it is good. Even better with the Gold Class Treatment (gosh, where can I buy that chair?!).

It was witty with humor and captivating at the same time. But I was kinda lost mid-way, couldn't catch up with their dialogues. But after a while, you know the gist. Heroes vs Bad Guys. Heroes must kill Bad Guys to save the earth, not very difficult aye?

But to be frank, I think the film featured a tad too much on Iron Man. Since he's probably everyone's favourite - rich, charismatic and attractive. But, I'm not complaining!

Boy's Review: 4.5/5
Girl's Review: 4/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com