Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Vow

Girl: Knowing that there's Rachel McAdams in the show, I knew I had to catch it. & there have been waves of raves for the show way before it was due to screen so naturally we had the expectations for it. Especially so when its inspired by a true event.

It was a joy watching the pairing of Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams, they look so cute together! It was romantic, alluring and an inspiration for couples to watch. I especially love this quote from the movie, which I sometimes still recall now and then.

"I chose to stay for all the things he did right and not for the one thing he did wrong."

Thought the ending could be done better though, it seemed a tad too abrupt for me and it is a pity *spoiler alert* that Paige didn't regain her memory. On a random note, I kind of like the name Paige. Name for the second girl? ;)


Boy's Review: 4.5/5
Girl's Review: 4/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com